Committed to enriching our communities and the people we serve.
Each and every day, we fulfill our purpose of securing the future of rural communities and agriculture by providing rural residents and farmers the financial services they need to succeed.
A big part of our purpose also includes how we show up in the communities where we live and work. Whether it’s through financial contributions, local community support or team member volunteerism, we believe there is no better way to invest the dollars our customers entrust to us than through programs that enrich our communities and the people we serve.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
Our signature cause is investing in the NEXT GENERATION OF AGRICULTURE. From providing tools and resources to help young and beginning farmers thrive and grow, to backing youth pursuing life careers in the field of agriculture, it’s about supporting those who desire to be at the forefront of a growing, evolving and critical industry.
We also believe in ADVOCATING FOR OUR INDUSTRY and the power of supporting programs that share agriculture’s value and the vital role it plays in providing abundant, affordable and healthy products.
If you have a program with a shared purpose, we’d love to discuss partnering with you.
Applications are reviewed the first full week of every quarter.
To bring impact, investments must align to our purpose above and support at least one of the following:
- Education - Reinforce the value of learning by investing in people to foster an appreciation for agriculture and expose them to opportunities within the industry.
- Innovation - Leverage new technologies by investing in initiatives that push agriculture toward innovation and look beyond traditional agriculture as the industry strives to meet changing consumer demands.
- Diversification - Foster inclusiveness by removing barriers and creating opportunities for success for a diverse group of farmers and agriculturalists.
- Applicants must demonstrate how contributions will be used for purposes that serve young and beginning farmers, support youth in agriculture or advocate for the agricultural industry.
- Initiatives must benefit communities within our territory of Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee.
- Requests are considered during the first full week of every quarter.
- We give priority to applications made by nonprofit organizations with an exempt status under IRS section 501(c)(3).
- We may choose to fully or partially fund requests. Previous funding does not guarantee continued support.
- Building or Capital Campaigns, unless approved by senior leadership
- Booster Club Activities
- School Bands, Choirs or Fine Arts Programs
- Rodeo, Sports Teams or Athletic Events including equipment, uniforms and signage
- Political Campaigns or Lobbying Groups
- Religious or Sectarian Programs
- Scholarships, Salaries or Stipends